- Taking pictures and recording video in the hall are strictly forbidden.
- Behaviors such as jumping, standing on your seat, etc. are prohibited as they may cause inconvenience to people around you.
- Use of a special glow sticks, flashlights, devices using a battery, a light bulb, light-emitting material or LED is prohibited inside the venue, as detailed below.
glow stick that cannot be used
- 25 cm long or more, battery-powered or not.
- Battery-powered glow sticks using other than button batteries. (Including those shorter than 25 cm)
- Glow-sticks with shapes and performances modified from the one on the market such as increased brightness, flashing, multiple glow sticks combined, etc.
- Handmade devices.
- Any other device judged inappropriate by staff.
*Official merchandise glow sticks from past Hatsune Miku concerts are also compliant to the above restrictions, and can be used.
"SNOW MIKU LIVE! 2019" at Zepp Sapporo
- A line will be formed 30 minutes before opening time, according to numbered tickets. Please line up following the staff's instructions.
- Re-entry is prohibited.
- If you are holding a U18 seat ticket, please be sure to bring an identification card (student card / insurance card / other certificate) that can confirm the age of the target person is under 18 years old. Without proper confirmation, admission may be refused.
- For U-18 seats and group seats (second floor seats) only, admission of preschool children is free (up to 1 child sitting on caretaker's lap). However, if you want to use a seat at the venue, you will need a ticket. Please be sure to bring a certificate such as an insurance card as we may ask to verify the age of the child.
"Snow White Stage" at Sound Lab mole
- A line will be formed 15 minutes before opening time, according to numbered tickets. Please line up following the staff's instructions.
- You are free to leave/re-enter the venue during the show.
- Credit cards are not accepted at the merchandise sales corner.